CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

plane rides


so evedently today's topis is on plane rides.

i was on 2 planes going to florida
frm hawai'i to texas to florida
i didn't get much sleep wanna know why?!
because BABYS WERE CRYING!!!!
i slept for about 4 hrs at the most and i was so tired when i arrived
i was spacing out everywhere i looked.
and also we are 5hrs ahead of oahu which is a pain because thats going to be hard for me to get use to
im not worried about getting use to it going back home.
sleeping early isnt a crime haha
but omg when i was trying to sleep lastnight at 10pm here was hard
it was only 5 in oahu!
but i think i can get a hang of it,
hopefully
what was most retarded was that my ipod lasted longer then my computer
my i-pod lasted about 3 or 4 hrs and my laptop lasted about 4 or 5 MINUTES
i think it's broken
but if i have my charger its all good
so thats te end of my blog
it's 7:11am in oahu and 12:12pm here in florida.
i woke up about a hour ago
so im gnna take a shower
mmmmmkay
byeeeee
-tori

0 comments: